Virtual matchmaking event - How does it work?
During this international networking event you are able to virtually connect with Life Sciences & Health professionals in 2 different ways:
- Interactive group sessions, together you co-create and explore several practical solutions for many of today’s biggest healthcare problems.
- One on One meetings, a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes run fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts.
Wondering what our platform looks like? Have a sneaky peak at the video!
Steps to follow...
Register via the Register button.
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on the b2match platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners, and who you want to meet. A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests.
3) Create your custom-made programme
Select your favourite theme sessions and receive notifications in order not to miss out on any trends & developments!
4) Browse profiles of attendees
Go to the participants list to find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities.
5) Send & receive meeting requests
Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet during the event.
6) Matchmaking Event
How to initiate a Virtual Meeting?
Technical requirements for Virtual meetings